The HSDynamic high speed is our self healing door, offering proven individual system solutions for almost any technical requirements up to 5.0m wide x 5.0m high. All of our high-speed doors are manufactured in modular design and are almost maintenance free. This results in outstanding operational reliability, fast and inexpensive repairs when damage occurs, as well as low operating costs. This is especially true of this door with its patented rubber bottom edge virtually eliminating bottom rail repairs. High- speed doors protect from drafts, keep temperature zones at a constant temperature and insulate against noise. In addition to this, they help to improve the working atmosphere. The door can be fitted with complete all round safety controls i.e. photocells at low level housed on the door columns and fail safe op to-electric safety edge.
- To minimise energy losses by automatically opening and closing, quickly and safely.
- Minimise draughts and maintain constant temperatures.
- As a partition between factory areas.
- In busy traffic doorways.
- Improves the working environment.
- Enhances aesthetic appearance.
The curtain is made from a Polyester fabric that is coated with colour impregnated PVC. On the Model HSD5050, the stability of the curtain is achieved via the proven aluminium profiles and at the bottom by the sturdy horizontal Soft Edge bottom profile. The side columns, manufactured from galvanised steel, are opened easily for maintenance. The standard version does not include a motor cover.
Door Drive Mechanism and Control Panel
The door is powered both up and down by a 415v 3PH/N/E geared brake motor. Controls consist of an integrated control panel that controls the entire door functions including the failsafe diagnostics required for the photocell and safety edge. Further benefits include as standard interlock capability, induction loop cross traffic detection and many others. The control panel is equipped with up and stop push buttons.
Photocell protection (standard) Electric safety edge (optional). Emergency opening lever All safety features are self-diagnostic and fail-safe.
The doors can be supplied with additional remote controls. These fall into two categories, activation and safety. When wired to activate, they will open the door from its closed position, stop the door from closing when open and stop / reverse the door when closing. When wired to safety the features are the same as to activate however the door will not open when closed. Remote controls include induction loops, photocells, radar, push buttons, pull switch operation, radio or infrared controls.
- Emergency opening using the emergency handle.
- Fast opening (0.8m/s standard, 1.5m/s optional) and closing (0.8m/s) with safety.
- Will operate normally in wind pressures of over 30km/h.
- Fabric curtains are colour impregnated PVC with optional window sections.
- Anti-crash system with automatic restart.
Self Healing Process
- The curtain is impacted by traffic, pushing it out of its guides. This helps to prevent the curtain becoming torn and the guides being damaged.
- The Curtain can then be reset by opening the door to its top limit, allowing it to relocate back into its guides which will happen automatically.
- By pressing the lower switch the door will then close allowing the curtain to revert back to its normal state.
Specifications & Colour Options
HSDynamic high speed self repairing door
- RAL 9010
- RAL 1015
- RAL 1003
- RAL 2004
- RAL 3002
- RAL 5012
- RAL 5002
- RAL 6026
- RAL 7035
- RAL 7037
- RAL 7042
Insulated Cloth 3mm Colours
- White (FDA*)
*(FDA Approved Cloth 1700gr/m2 Colours)
Standard Frame Colours
- RAL 9010
- RAL 3000
- RAL 5010
- RAL 6005
- RAL 7036
Technical and Operating Specifications
||Maximum Opening Speed
Maximum Closing Speed
|Space Requirements for Fitting
||Front Mount Motor
Side Mount Motor, Motor Side
Non Motor Side
Head Room Depending on size
450mm / 500mm
||3000 x 3000
4000 x 4000
5000 x 5000
||As per Options
||12 Colour Options as Standard
||Inverter controls in a Steel case
|Control Panel Dimensions
||300w x 400h x 150d
||-30°C - +70°C
||Heating Kits Optional Extra
|Door Frame Construction
||Self Lubricating Polyethylene
||3 Phase and Earth 400v
||16 Amp slow acting fuse (depending on size)
||Correct size to avoid power loss 2.5mm2
||As per Electrical Regulations
||22 Ray light curtain
No cost option (wet environments)
||Transmitter / Receiver Type
||Selected on Installation
||0 - 200 secs
||Hand Crank to the Bottom of the motor
Standards and Conformity
|Resistance against Wind Pressure
||DIN EN12424 - 44
||EN12426 - 7
|Resistance to Water Penetration
|Compliant to European Standard
Like what you see?
Get in touch today to discuss your loading system requirements