The use of quality materials and precise manufacturing controls ensure long service life in normal industrial and commercial applications. All our Insulated Door Panels conform to the Building Regulations requirements for Industrial Doors, and the durability of finishes are those specified by our steel suppliers technical specifications department.
Outer and Inner Sheet:
0.5mm hot dipped galvanised steel. Both inner and outer sheets are supplied "V" grooved to provide increased lateral strength, and the whole panel is made-up to form a "T+G" joint top and bottom. Reinforcing strips are fixed internally to ensure secure fixings for the roller carriers and hinges.
39mm thick rigid polyurethane foam, density 40kg/m3.
Low density compressible foam at panel base, and PVC Tape to the panel nose, all factory applied.
Our sectional door panels provide high levels of insulation. The foam core between the inner and outer steel sheets of the door panel creates effective interruption of cold bridges, thus preventing transmission of heat or cold. See Declaration of Incorporation for test results and performance data.
Colours & Finishes
The outer skin is finished and coloured to match most contemporary building cladding. Please see separate leaflet for range of finishes and colours.
The internal liner skin is finished in RAL 9010 white, polyester coated, stucco embossed galvanised steel as standard.
A separate list and sample swatch of the current colour range is available up on request.
It should be noted that when a door is due to be positioned where it is likely to receive direct sunlight then dark colours should be avoided due to the potential of thermal bow. Contact us for further information.
The 40mm insulated door panel gives sound reduction of (Rw) 25db. Please note; this is for the panel only, and does not include joints, i.e. a fully installed door.
Panel Options & Accessories
A range of windows in various sizes can be incorporated in the panel, the standard being 600 x 300mm with radiused corners. Each panel is fitted with pre punched galvanised steel end caps and the top and bottom panels are finished with an aluminium retainer which holds the top and bottom EPDM seals.
A range of locking options are available.
Wicket doors are available 800 x 1800mm approx. 150mm above floor level, supplied complete with cylinder type locking.
Our Sectional Overhead Doors are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the harmonised European Standards BSEN 13241-1:2003
NOTE: It is our policy to supply doors that meet all relevant Building Regulations and Health & Safety Requirements, wherever it is practical and we urge our customers to familiarise themselves with their onward obligations. For further information please contact us.
Fixing Area Requirements
Please click on the links below to view a selection of fixing area requirements:
- Individually designed for each door
- Fully galvanised
- Bolted and riveted or spot welded
- Standard lift, high lift, vertical lift and low headroom track configurations. Follow the roof and pitched tracks available.
- All tracks supplied with 3m lengths of punched installation angle and side seals
Springs and hardware
- Individually designed for each door
- Highest grade springs to DIN 17223 Sort C specification for longer life
- Fully keyed shaft with adjustable coupler
- Spring break device supplied as standard
- Drums, end bearing plates, centre bearing plates, PVC spring fillers (152mm diameter springs only), plugs & winders, securing bolts
- All components galvanised for weather protection
- Doors supplied with adjustable side hinges, intermediate hinges, nylon rollers, cable sets, bottom corner brackets, spring bumpers, self tapping panel fixings
- Manual doors can be push-up (up to 3000 x 3000mm) or Chain Hoist driven
- Electric 3ph or 1ph operators available complete with starter and torque bracket
- A range of safety systems available. Cable break and spring break devices are supplied as standard
Steel Hinged Doors
- Rebated door with zinc plated sheet steel
- 25mm honeycomb cell resin impregnated
- Closer reinforcement at top of leaf
- Anti jemmy bolts on hinge side of leaf
- Reinforced at panic bolt fixing points
- Door leaf thickness 45mm
- Grey polyester paint suitable to accept
- either powder coating or site painting
- Zinc plated steel sheet
- Stainless steel 12mm high threshold
- Fully welded construction
- 3 No. adjustable fixing points each side of the frame
- Supplied ready assembled with door mounted in frame
- Grey polyester paint suitable to accept either powder coating or site painting
- Door leaf prepared with threaded nutserts for panic bolt furniture
- Stainless steel butt hinges screwed to the frame and door
- CE marked panic bolt available as optional extra
Take a look at our comprehensive range of loading bay equipment.
Like what you see?
Get in touch today to discuss your loading system requirements